What Hosts are saying

I am very upset, I have had one of my rooms removed by airbnb. I had a guest stay in the room, I feel I have described my room accurately and it is really really cheap for the area. Basically the only cheaper thing in my area is a tent in someone's back ... Latest reply by Magdalene5
    Hello, I have listed my property (a maisonette house) which is an entire home although in the basement my parents stay there. Although I am informing my guests about this situaton I have the feeling that this is something that bothers them and sometimes I... Latest reply by Pepi12
    Hi! I have been an AirBnb host for a year and a half. I have a situation that I am not sure what to do about. A guest rented our house for 4 nights. I reached out to them the day they were checking in and told them to contact me if they had and questions ... Latest reply by Martha197
    My wife is trying to add me as a co-host on her account, but when I click on "Get Started", all I get is a message that "You can’t accept an invite for your own listing". What????? Anyone else had this ridiculous experience? Latest reply by Matthew285
    Below is the company who initially insured my property. My agent for my main homeowners found it for me and charged $270 a year. This gave me the additional million dolars in liability coverage that the state requires here. I am now insured under Farm ... Latest reply by Amy38
    Hi Im trying to update our pricing so weekends are more expensive ... i cannot work out how to do this, ive used the help tab. i cant find manage my lising , pricing etc which is what the help function instructions say to do .. any help appricated before ... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Guest was booked for a one night stay on 28 February. He was polite and communicated well (except for the 'minor' detail about the 3am departure!) in the time between booking and the message shown below. Then things changed... Hi,Terri.We have changed ... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi there, I have been asked to co -host somebodys property. To List ,take photos, be in communication with the clients etc.firstly the owner wanted to see the listing before I listed? impossible as there is nothing to be seen cause its not listed.( un... Latest reply by Lindsey84
    I have recently had two separate visitors who did not leave reviews for me, but my reviews for them are showing on their profile. I thought reviews were only shown if both parties had left one? Latest reply by Matthew285
    HI All As of yesterday the Government, Tourism Industry are enforcing that all town houses and villas without a license (pretty red tape exercise and not potentially worth it) are going to be fined EUR40 000, making them all ilegal. Apartments are totally... Latest reply by Ged0