What Hosts are saying

I live in Donegal, Ireland, and yet when I search for my own listing, using the key word Donegal on Airbnb, it does not appear. My full address is Falcarragh, County Donegal, and if I search for Falcarragh, my house comes up, likewise if I search for Coun... Latest reply by Nancy2
    Can someone please tell me why when I change my cleaning fee from $120 to $100 it keeps reverting back to $120?The same property also won't display my nightly base rate, it just sits blank but it works in my calendar. Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hi Airbnb I can no longer host for 3 guests from 17th Feb to 2nd March (14 nights). They need to be close to CostCo Croydon CR0 4RR. Can the Airbnb community in Croydon help me find them a place to stay? I am thinking budget is around 65 pounds per night?... Latest reply by Luis-and-Tati0
    Hello, Should one have an assistant with a notarized Power of Attorney. May this person respond and handle account on host behalf's? Meaning is it allowed on the Terms and Conditions of Airbnb. Thanks in advance for your response! Latest reply by Luis-and-Tati0
    I have a guest who wants to add a day to their reservation. We have increased the pricing since she booked, but are willing to honor the original price for that one day and I've gone back and lowered the price on the Calendar for that one day.... but the... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi everyone! I am wondering if there is any possibility to see how may stars each guest leaves for every category in the rating list?I am already Super host and proud of it, but recently I have got lower rating for 'location' and 'value' of my listing.It ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Dear, As we are new in Airbnb and we are consider about pricing. If we put one price, is it for all appartment or for one person? Sincirely,Appartment Pasha Latest reply by Amar0