What Hosts are saying

I live in El Segundo and there are about 30 other host in our town and I have started talking to some of the restuerants in town about what we bring to their busness. The purpose of this discussing is to get them on our side if the city trys to pass a la... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Does anyone know if there is a way to limit availability without having to individually block out days? For example, if I wanted to just rent out from Feb 15-June 1, do I have to go in and block each day from June 2 on? I'm guessing there is some way to... Latest reply by Dionne0
    Hello, I wonder what you guys do in order to manage your cleaning crew especially when you're not available phisically to your listing. Do you send a monthly/weekly email?Do you text them every day?Sending a check for every clean?Using Google Calendar?How...
    HeyI want to invite guests stayed with me in the past, stay with me again, so they will be assuming.Is it possible to invite guests who stayed with me or just people who have not stayed with me?Thanks Latest reply by Lizzie