What Hosts are saying

I have a guest request to come back to stay. That sounds great however my children did not like him. Is there a feature whereby you can appear "full" if certain guests click on your profile or whereby you do not come up in their searches? I would prefer n... Latest reply by Wendy-and-Markus0
    I am unclear as to what is the last day of a listing. For example if I have the last day marked as available is that the last day the guests can sleep over or is that the day they have to leave? Latest reply by Maria-Lurdes0
    Dear Airbnb hosts,Could you please give me some advice ?I chose Paypal payouts and now I have problems not being able to withdraw the money to my bank account.Normally it takes from 2 days to a weeks to do that. This time it has been more than 2 weeks, a... Latest reply by Thuy0
    I'd like to know if anyone is following the suggestedice tip from Airbnb? I often look at them and think at the prices thay suggest it's more trouble then it's worth especailly in winter. (as I'm posting this I do not know where it will end up and who w... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hi guys! I just wanted to ask you what I can do about this... My listing clearly says that there is no internet and no cable (no provider will reach). I just had a booking (during the busiest time of the season, the days between Christmas and New year) w... Latest reply by Mary-Ellen0
    As a host I often test the guest search experience and recently received this notification (below) on a propery I reviewed (that wasn't mine but in same search criteria). During that session I also clicked into my own listing so, wondering if anyone know... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0