What Hosts are saying

Hi. First guest has now left - 36 hours ago and i have no idea how to post a review - there is no link no notifications showing on my dashboard - am i missing something in how to do this? Any help much appreciated, thank you Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I am looking to set up a new property listing however I am unsure if it would be considered a private room or an entire place. The space would include a bed, couch, television, small eating table, private bathroom, private entrance, etc. which all sounds ... Latest reply by Isabelle3
    I will be moving from my current residence this upcoming June and was looking for a feature to turn off reservation requests past a certain date. It is getting to be a very tedious task going into my calendar every couple of days to block off unavailable ... Latest reply by Jared2
    I would like to refund payment to guests through Airbnb, the nominal offered only in Euro. Could you modify into USD (we receive from airbnb in USD) so I can processed the refund immediately. Look forward to having solution on this matter.
    Greetings,When I created my listing I thought it best to stay as "lienient" as I could be about with Terms (check-in/out and cancellation) and did not require a Security Deposit. My question: if I change any of those terms or others does it apply to folk... Latest reply by Alina5
    Hi all A mate is doing her PhD around the sharing economy and would love for hosts to provide their views as input to her project. She is lovely - I actually met when she was an airbnb guest of mine last year and we have stayed in touch. She interviewed m...
    Create a postcard and business card of your Airbnb listing. Leave them in your space for your guests to take with them. A photo of the best room on one side and some detail information on the other. Because my house has a website, I place the website info...
    • Eveland Postcard
    I believe you can now offer a percentage discount for weekly or monthly stays nbut I just can't seem to find where to set this up. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0