What Hosts are saying

My guest is due to arrive tomorrow however, my son has started itching and has a spot on his stomach. We thought he had it when he was one but I understand if it is mild it can re-occur or come back as shingles he is four. I emailed my guest and said this... Latest reply by Clare0
    i have a client who came to my villa and she have already check out, but the payment is still pending.i tried contacting airbnb but could not reach any body in regards to the release the payments. 5 days since the client left the villa. Latest reply by Fadette0
    have a booking for the start of march (4th to 6th). The guest has decided to stay an extra night, so I said put an enquiry through and I would send a special offer minus the cleaning fee. Now, it appears that what they have put through is a booking requ... Latest reply by Clare0
    I have recently registered with airbnb and currently have my second group of guests visiting. I live in Sydney, in a duplex apartment. The second apartment is unoccupied due to renovations and will be for the next few months but the owner is concerned abo... Latest reply by Ron3
    Frequently, guests will forget to bring a charger, or they have it buried deep in their suitcase somewhere. So, I decided to make a little charging station for them! I went to five-below and got two iPhone Chargers (one old style, one lightening cable), a... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    • IMG_20160107_131102.jpg
    Hi, 10 minutes after my booking which would start within less then 24 h, my host said its no longer possible to stay at his place. He did not cancel yet, so my payment will go to him tomorrow. What do I do? How can I make sure that I do not pay. Thankful!... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0