What Hosts are saying

Hello, I applied for a professional photographer to come around and take some photos of my Property. She Contacted me and said she was from Chamonix, and was waiting for a response from you to see if you would cover the cost of her driving over here. ... Latest reply by Clare0
    Holà, We have one of our guests who spend 12 days with us and left very happy, and we were also very happy with them as guests. They have written their review but forgot to do the star rating, which of course if a shame for us as hosts since they were tot... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi All! Is anyone out there doing check-in and check-out inspection reports with their guests to track wear and tear? Latest reply by Clare0
    Good afternoon! My guest arrived yesterday and she didn't check in. I spoke to her and she told me she doesn't know how to do that.... In order to receive my payment, she has to check in, am I right? Can someone please guide me through the process so I ca... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I am attempting to make available a MONTHLY rental (hence I do not have a nightly price and the system will not let me publish the listing) Where do you establish the nightly minimum. Can you avoid setting a nightly rate? thanks Latest reply by Clare0
    hello, we are new to this and had our first guests last night. They are here while I type. So our add states that " they are welcome to use the kitchen providing they have their own food, we only supply a contiental breakfast" they brought food to grill, ... Latest reply by Sherri0
    Hey guys!!! I have a quick question :), I have my apartment available from the 15-20th. I got one request from a guy who is coming with his girlfriend from the 15-19, he also mentioned that his brother and gf will be coming to stay with them from the 16-2... Latest reply by María4
    Hola, Felices Reyes a todos.Me podríais decir como hago para que aparezcan en mi anuncio los otros anuncios que tengo publicados?, también en AirbnbUn saludo cordial Latest reply by Clare0