What Hosts are saying

Hello all, We have been hosting for 6 months or so, and doing fairly great in terms of capacity due to our low rates.There are several back to back guests checking out and in on the same day with just a few hours differences. As the cleaning time is REALL... Latest reply by Jai0
    My latest guest has paid the princely sum of 26 pounds the lowest yet ?I always provide a cooked breakfast and lots of extras ie drinks,snacks etc .This guest also wants to know if she can use the kitchen to prepare her evening meal,whatever that means.I ... Latest reply by Jessa0
    Hello there, on 12/30 my guest notified me via inbox that is not coming. The reservation was for today and I couldn't find a way to properly cancell the reservation. And now the system is telling me that is too late. How do I process this cancellation now... Latest reply by Lena2
    Hi I'm new to Airbnb, I had great start in November then, it has gone quiet since. I am trying to put an offer for 'stay 2 nights and get the third free for January', but I don't seem to be able to do this. The site shows the minimum 3 nights reservation,... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0