What Hosts are saying

Hi I'm new to Airbnb, I had great start in November then, it has gone quiet since. I am trying to put an offer for 'stay 2 nights and get the third free for January', but I don't seem to be able to do this. The site shows the minimum 3 nights reservation,... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I have e-mailed Airbnb (if you can get the site to do that for a start - please advise if someone has an actual e-mail adress that we can correspond with the company)Here is my question, bearing in mind I have a super host status.. ?My overall % has dropp... Latest reply by Ann10
    My partner and I have just had our first booking request. Someone has requested to book a single room in our shared property for six months as they are on a work placement in London. The person has no reviews so far so we're trying to work out the best co... Latest reply by Annies0
    My guest called me this morning to report that the faucet in one of the 2 bathrooms broke when she was using it. I called my plumber who went to fix it immediately and charged $160. I think the guest should reimburse me . Am I right? Latest reply by Charles5
    We have a guest that claims they were expecting to pay a certain amount each night for our house.Then they were charged more apparently...I'm pretty sure that once they book in whichever dates they choose, we can't alter the price for the period of their ... Latest reply by Daniel6
    Hi, I am listing three properties. Each of their individual calandars and day to day prices are individually correct; and all their prices are the same. However from the 13th April 2016 one of the properties shows a discrepency with the main listing when...