What Hosts are saying

We took a booking, and then a few months before the guest was due to arrive, we accidentally delisted our account! That was fixed, and all our bookings were reinstated, and our guest continued to stay with us and has just left. However, showing as their r... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Bonjour, Hier je reçois une notification pour louer mon appartement 3 nuits et la personne me demande juste si l'appartement est calme ? lumineux ? et est-ce qu'il fait froid dans l'appartement ? Je répond à ses questions et je pré-approuve la réservation... Latest reply by Vincent5
    Please do not return the deposit to Emma who left Hillcrest- traditional Yorkshire Stone cottage Ripon today. There is a problem with damage, I have asked them to pay for it and we are trying to negotiate but she is contesting the costs. Ilona Smalley Latest reply by Lizzie
    In checking my calendar this evening, there is a reservation that has no message history and I have no idea how he got a reservation, as I don't recall approving him. And I can't find how to access his profile. Does anyone know how to find out more abou... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0