What Hosts are saying

According to the stats in my "Progress" section, only 46% of my guests have left reviews. Quite a few who have said they "loved it" at checkout have failed to actually leave a review. Do you have any tips for encouraging guests to take the trouble to actu... Latest reply by Bob39
    This is probably a simple question for the more experienced Hosts but we are very new to this so bear with me.We have just offered our upstairs flat in SW London on AirBnB and so far had two wonderful guest experiences.We also have a property, a holiday c... Latest reply by Juliana62
    We are Super Hosts in Claremont Cape Town with 2 units on our property - 2 person self catering - "Comfy Cosy Garden Cottage in Claremont " & " Modern Get Up & Go Garden Pad in Claremont " for 1 traveller / business person. in our 1st year we have had ... Latest reply by Andrea9
    Hi everybody, I observed some updates in website design, especially booking part. And since this new booking button is launched my bookings went down. Is it only me who thinks old version was more user friendly? Anyone else had same experience? Thank... Latest reply by Emiel1
    My "guest" made a reservation for his mother-in-law and 18 days later and 17 before the scheduled visit, he called me up requesting permission to come over and look at my place. Like the softie that I am, I invited him and when he came he was disappointed... Latest reply by Paul154
    Is it really quiet on AIRBNB? I am not sure if it is a new year hangover but I am getting no enquiries and no bookings. There was a time when a lot of people were booking on the day. Now I feel like I am running Bates Motel in the film Psycho. I really wa... Latest reply by Gordon0
    I am new to hosting and my first reviews wont happen till I open next week -This inquiry stated I needed a review to keep my site upThe same person wanted to "stay for free and she would give me a good review", of course I wont do it but how do I Decline... Latest reply by Rene-and-Zac0