What Hosts are saying

My listing doesn't show up as available even though it is. My calendar seems to reflect it as available, but when I do a search for my area and available dates, my listing is not showing. The listing was showing at the wrong rate because of the change f... Latest reply by Tish0
    I'm trying to send a guest multiple special offers for varying weeks they would like to stay throughout the year, at a negotiated rate. I can't seem to send multiple offers, it just updates the special offer with the new dates. It looks like I can only ha... Latest reply by Deborah0
    I had a guest who booked weeks ago with me arrive on Dec. 3rd. The system said all was well. He checked in, and checked out two days later, not telling us and leaving in the middle of the night or early morning. I have gotten no payment from AirBnb and... Latest reply by Nancy2
    At first glance Ella is a small town located high in the mountains in the Uva Province of SriLanka. Its high elevation means that Ella enjoys a cool climate that is refreshing andenjoyable. Its climate isn't the only reason to visit Ella though, the town ...
    I realized afterwards that I left a review that was a bit too harsh for a guest, and not completely fair. How can I go back and change this? Latest reply by Deborah0
    Why does my AirBnB November 2015 Host Report display “70% 5-star reviews”: When my 2 listings are shown with 94% 5-star ratings: Listing 8090010: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8090010Listing 8090010 has 100% 5-star reviewsListing 9050106: https://www.airbn...
    I rent out my son's bedroom while he is away at college.I keep the house at a comfortable temperature for the family.I have been getting complaints that it is too cold in the room.I finally brought a room heater to the 2 young women in the room now.They, ...
    Hi, I recently turned on "smart pricing" and my base price is set at $110 per night.If someone books out beyond 4 months they will see my base price... OK, I get that.But if someone searches for a listing under $100 per night for December in my community ...
    Hello,the reservation expired because I was discussing with my guest about his arrival time and he did not reply.I cannot accept a reservation if I don't have anyone available to meet him and his family, shows him the property etc.I don't understand why t... Latest reply by Queenie0