What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone, I'm Sébastien and I rent a house in Burgundy, in Cruzy-le-Châtel exactly. Now, I have a problem with the woman who used to welcome travelers there. She lives in the village and she hasn't been available anymore. She knows very few people t... Latest reply by Sébastien1
    Hi. I have an Airbnb guest who has booked for 3 girls. On confirmation of arrival and departure times, the Airbnb guests advises that she will be checking out the day before her friends. What is the current Airbnb policy on 3rd party damage? thanks Latest reply by Queenie0
    I have a request from somebody who would use my place for a photo shoot. Since this is essentially a commercial activity, am I covered by the insurance?
    Hi, My listing is 'listed' but I can't see it when I search for it (logged out of my account). Please can someone confirm that it is live/available 13-27 December 2015? https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/6731759 Cheers, Rebecca
    Welcome, hello everyone, I am new to the airbnb marketing site. I have been in the vacation rentals business for 25 years, so not new to that world, only new to Airbnb.I am branching out away from my cocoon of the HomeAway/VRBO world and trying out a new... Latest reply by Cynthia1
    This week I had a request from someone who was not vetted/verified, who booked the only one night free on my calendar towards the end of december (the 21st) but in his message he asked for two rooms (I only have one room listed) for two weeks starting fro... Latest reply by Helga0