What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone. I just set up my place for booking, late afternoon yesterday. In the settings, I put "1 day notice" on bookings, in order to have some wiggle room for last minute details and just in general. At 7pm last night I get a booking for today, with ... Latest reply by Lilja3
    Hi! I'd like to be guided on how to reach Airbnb re this matter. A guest named *** booked with us and all facts/circumstances point to the solid possibility that he took our laptop. I'm reluctant to use the Resolution Center as it might not be as swift in... Latest reply by Samatha0
    Hello, I would like to rent out rooms in my bassement, but I am not sure if the head hight is high enough to qualify for renting out. The head hight is on average 2 metres. Does anyone know what the rules and regulations are in the UK. The house is in Man... Latest reply by Colin103
    Hello fellow hosts- Just thought of those familar names -- Branka and Silvia, Jessica and Henry, Andrea...and what is the name of the Polish girl? How have you guys been? I just returned home from the Holy Land and just activated my Airbnb (blocked it fo... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    (fyi..I do not have instant book.) I am noticing changes in booking inquiries or reservations from potential guests. I noticed other hosts mention my concern in some of the community threads. I am a Super Host and I am very diligent and engaged with m... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi,Please help me. My below listing not appearing on airbnb searchhttps://www.airbnb.com/rooms/show?euid=856e02e9-927c-65bc-afb8-5dc194ee39e1&id=22962235 I tried on map and its not even there. Tried search terms - "colombo, colombo 05" Kind Regards,Waruna... Latest reply by Waruna0
    We have an incredibly nosey neighbor that attempted to book our place. I was able to figure out who it was and declined. I think they have set up a new account now and are trying again. How can be sure they are not welcome to book with us? Latest reply by Matthew285