What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,This is a place where you can talk about hosting in a general way. Dive into this board to get to know other hosts, share your experiences, exchange ideas about hosting, and share your host stories.Remember that for more specific questions ...
Since claims against security deposits can only be made against bookings which agreed to security deposits, I looked in every one of my bookings and none show whether they agreed to it or not! I looked high and low! So, I thought I could go into the editi... Latest reply by Richard-and-Isabel0
I sent out a special offer to a guest but upon accepting and payment we both received the message"It looks like this reservation doesn’t follow our Terms of Service, which means that we aren’t able to support it. As a result, we’ve cancelled the reservati... Latest reply by Jo196
Feeling frustrated beacuse it's been months since we did our home visit inspection and photos. We then had to few things we need to update and we did took those pictures and got all our fixes approved. Now weve been waiting for them to give us wpord on th...
I have 5 listings in my house (3 bedrooms + 2 room combinations = 5).My booking window is set for 3 months.I have three issues with calendaring:1) I can change my nightly prices and/or block dates beyond my booking window using iOs on my phone. I cannot c...