What Hosts are saying

Hello, I just listed our house for the first time on the site for a 2-4 day time period. I received a message from someone hoping to rent it for 2. I'm wanting to hold out to see if I can get 3 or 4 days (it's in Mpls over the Superbowl), but I'm not sure... Latest reply by Gillian19
    When we say weekend rate, do we refer to Fridays and Saturdays or Saturdays and Sundays? Some hosts increase the rate on the weekends and public holidays, do they start from the eve or right on the day? Latest reply by Valerie283
    December 29th entry from host, Kimberly My first Airbnb guest experience was in Hendersonville, North Carolina, where my son and I stayed in a carriage House hosted by John, who wrote two days in advance to inquire as to whether he could stock the frid... Latest reply by Kimberly136
    I guess this is more of an FYI, but I've discovered from my own travel search that Airbnb is automatically adding the filter to search Instant Book Only Options vs. me selecting that filter. If you are a host and you've noticed a decline in bookings (and... Latest reply by Huma0
    I have someone that is supposed to be arriving to our Airbnb home in 48 hours, but I have contacted them twice in the past week and a half to discuss key exchange, etc and haven’t heard back. What do people generally do when the person just never responds... Latest reply by MaryGrace2
    I have been welcoming guests in my home very successfully for the last couple of years. I am looking at moving house to a property much better suited for AirBnb but it will need a lot of work doing to it and I am not sure whether it would be worth openin...
    Has this happened to anyone else? A woman booked one of my two rooms yesterday, for tonight. It went through but then immediately came back saying that the reservation was cancelled as the room was already taken (it was not taken). She contacted me, and I... Latest reply by MaryBeth22