What Hosts are saying

Hi fellow hosts! I have been hosting for about two years, and am looking for anyone else hosting in Breckenridge Colorado (or Dillon, Silverthorne, Keystone, Frisco, Blue River, Copper Mountain or any Summmit County, CO location) who has a great referral ... Latest reply by Paulina250
    Hi fellow hosts! I co-host and run a small Airbnb Turnover Service in the Boulder, CO area and am looking for a few more hosts to help out. I come with excellent references! Please get in touch and let's chat! **[E-mail address and phone address hidden ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi Everyone,I recently purchased a home in the Catskills and finding home owners insurance for an AirBnB rental is proving tougher than I thought.Obviously, it's doable as there are many rentals, but any advice on companies to use, etc would be greatly ap... Latest reply by Carolyn662
    I'm interested in building Community and a good discussion around the Air BnB Open Homes Program. My heart goes out to those who are experiencing extreme crisis, I want to help, and all of us will be faced with situations like this sooner or later. I bel... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    I am a host who does allow Pets to stay. A guest has booked stating she was bringing "a pet". Now she has messaged saying she is bring 3 large sized dogs with her. I cannot see anything about how you limit the number of pets allowed nor what to do if a... Latest reply by Kitty-and-Creek0
    When a guest pays for the night of the 4th, they actually have the room well into the 5th, in my case until 11 am. I don't toss them out ad midnight of the 4th. I booked a cleaner and sat strumming my fingers waiting for guests to leave, and they don't ... Latest reply by Lorna170
    We advertise our rentals in many places and AirBnB is just one so we have to focus on each site’s rules and procedures, which in and of themselves are always changing. For any of you AirBnB experts what do you make of this: We had a guest request to book ... Latest reply by Jessica2169
    Hello. Is there a way to adjust settings so that the maximum guest count for a reservation can be up to 4 adults and up to 2 children? Right now I have to set it at 6 guests to accommodate that if the children are over 2. But then when I allow for 6, I en... Latest reply by Linda100