What Hosts are saying

Part of our Community's month of celebration (Day 12) Hello everyone, I hope you're all well! We all sometimes wish for something. When I was a kid I always wished for many things! My most important wish was that there would be no famine across ... Latest reply by J-Renato0
    • pablo (1).png
    • frwrks
    Hi Everyone, I have a service I would like to offer to hosts in my area (Chicagoland). What is a good website that local Chicago hosts go to get inforamtion or ask questions?
    How many other people out there are doing long-term hosting exclusively for their listings? Long term being 30+ day bookings. Here in San Francisco, it's a great option (sometimes the only option) for hosting private rooms. I'm actually limited to 30+ day... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Hi there, I've just had one of those airbnb nightmares you hear about. I had five men in my house for six weeks and was constantly in touch with them and assumed everything was okay with the house. I have recently sold the house and my buyers wanted to lo...
    MY add is online but when i clic on it it saids the add is no longer avaialble , what is going on