What Hosts are saying

Hey everyone! Me and some classmates are working on a project about Airbnb. We would appreciate it a lot if some hosts could help us about by answering a few questions.Thanks in advance! https://goo.gl/forms/KcICMcaClOKLMgDG2 Kind regards,Gideon Latest reply by Valerie192
    Hi Guys, I am very new to Airbnb but have set a house we used to rent out but have decided to give Airbnb a try.I am really confused as to what to charge and there seems to be little help on the subject.What does the min and max price mean? The Max is tha... Latest reply by Nad4
    Hi communityI have a price set for NYE (£120) but on the site it lists my house as 'From £210' and if a guest uses the pricing selector I dont appear in the £120 range. I had a call with Airbnb and explained the problem but missed the call back, no messag... Latest reply by Laura1234
    HiFrom Airbnb I've got payot via Wester Union but after that I couldn' take money from bank I just chacked my payout information in bank after two month and they sed that Western Union made refund this money. Now how can I get my money?
    I've seen posts by others that mention Booking.com, VRBO, and other such sites. Is AirBNB the best site to get bookings or are the others better? Which ones would you list on as well and whyThanks!
    I had a booking for 12/27 to 12/31 made back in October. About a month ago, I saw the word "Cancelled" next to this persons name on my list of messages. I continued to see this person's picture on my calendar for those dates. As those dates approached... Latest reply by Linda108