What Hosts are saying

Does anyone know where you can update the "LockBox" code under Self check-in on the PHONE APP?This is under Guest Resources. I'm able to update this on the computer, but cannot find where it is located on the APP on my smart phone. Anyone know where this ... Latest reply by Madison17
    Can anyone explain WHY there is only a 14 day window in which to write a review? I had a couple who stayed 5 weeks, were delighted and wanted to write a great review, but due to their travelling committments and lack of internet , were unable to do so wi... Latest reply by Matthew285
    I have a potential guest who messaged me that on a $415 amount which was fine with her (rent & cleaning fee) airbnb added a $63 service fee and $29 tax for a total of $507 .Now this person will probably not book because she thinks it's really too much. I ... Latest reply by David126
    I just got a request from a nice man whose profile says he lives in Toronto. He wants to visit here with his family, which is lovely. His name is written in Korean. When I approved his request a message came up saying that I had to agree with South Korean... Latest reply by Kelly3