What Hosts are saying

My current guest has booked for 2 weeks in my shared room and asked if they can use my address to set up his new UK bank account as he needs to replace his European one. I have said no but he keeps insisting he will. I've tried to explain he's only a gues... Latest reply by Julia501
    Greeting everyone,Anyone had any luck signing up to Co-host in Los Angeles area? everytime I click on the link it tells me "coming soon" - I'm surprised this is not available yet in such a big market? i'm sure there's tons of people who could use a co-hos... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Anyone solved the problem of being hacked and stuck with another's email address? So that when you try to reset the password, you can't delete it and restore your own. Enquries went to this unknown email and I never responded, and so was delisted ... an... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hello Good People! Anyone have any suggestions on how to manage stink bugs? My place is in the Northern Catskills and I've worked so hard to maintain an almost two year "Superhost" status and now guests are really complaining (which I can fully understa... Latest reply by Thomas575
    I am relatively new to hosting! My concern is a new instant booking from a person with no profile photograph and no review. Although not due to arrive until the end of November has requested directions several times, but replying to his own mobile numbe... Latest reply by Mona42
    I have been hosting for several years now. It has been a great experience. I just had another young couple staying in my newest listing who completely trashed the kitchen. Filthy beyond belief. It’s as if they are trying to make as much a mess as possible... Latest reply by Ann298