What Hosts are saying

Is anyone else having problems with Airbnb backpeddling on their cancellation agreement? We use the Superstrict 60 policy as our specific marketplace requires that we use such a policy. We're a full service agency and we book homes on behalf of our owners... Latest reply by David126
    I have been hosting since the beginning of this year (on and off, as and when I feel like it) and have mostly had pretty good experiences with Airbnb but just recently have had a string of four star reviews. The most recent I feel was judging me against a... Latest reply by Ben253
    Help. I have a guest arriving today at 3:00, my check out time is set to 10:00am. I don't accept week night guests and somehow I managed to get a last minute booking yesterday (on thanksgiving) don't know how this happened. But I didn't want to be charged... Latest reply by Amy4
    I recently tried to book accomodation with Air BnB only to find out that what you see on the website is not what the owners want for their accomodation. Places show accomodation availibility and minimum stay requirements ect and one have to go thru the wh... Latest reply by George267
    Hi, my normal maximum length of stay is 5 nights. But over December, I'd like one booking for 11 nights. The system won't allow this, as it says my maximum length stay if 5 nights. Where do I go to change this? I've spent hours trying to find an answer. P... Latest reply by Paradise-Shores0
    Good Day Try as i may i am unable to get an email address to correspond with anyone at Airbnb. I am wondering on how to boost my property to get more bookings? I get 80% of my bookings through Bookings.com and have a 9 out of 10 rating. I would love to ge... Latest reply by Lizzie