What Hosts are saying

Hi I own an aprtment in the building and the building works has been delayed, i have two issues:1) i had to cancel a booking as the apartment will only be ready after the original booking, can i ask for extenuating circumstances review? 2) there will stil... Latest reply by Marie405
    hi, The Airbnb feature to adjust minimum trip length has been a life-saver for my business, as I could not offer Instant Bookings without this feature. However it is a ton of work to manage as it works on a static calendar basis so I have to update it con... Latest reply by Alex168
    I'm planning ahead - I have two sets of guests coming Thanksgiving weekend. Snowy, icy weather is being predicted in the US northeast over all those days, which could make access to my place tricky for some, as we live in a rural area at the end of a lon... Latest reply by David126
    1. Let me set Minimum Price for Weeknight AND Minimum Price for Weekend (Fri&Sat).2. On the calendar show the Smart Price AND any price I set so I can see the difference. This would allow me to put low/aggressive minimums for the weekdays which are hardly... Latest reply by Allison116
    I have joined Airbnb towards end of October but since then i haven't received any request let alone any question about my place, please advise me what might be the problem any advise is welcome. i am really excited kind regards,Maatla Latest reply by Carol-Lee1
    Hello friends, Time is going so fast and I have been running Airbnb for exactly one year now this month. I do not call myself a newbie anymore, and have been able to offer newbies tips and experiences. Here are my new thoughts-- 1) Do not romantisize Air... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi, I've recieved a direct email enquiry (not via Airbnb) for 36 nights accommodation. It was sent by [Personal information hidden] [Email address hidden] to 'undisclosed recipients'. Any reply is directed to the recipent [Email address hidden] Airbnb i... Latest reply by Leandra6