What Hosts are saying

I want my only check in days to be Saturday's. I want the only check out days to be Saturday's. So basically guests can either stay 7,14, or 21 days. Please help!!! you will see the following listing below you will see if the guest checks in on Saturday J... Latest reply by Rock-N-Desi0
    I have 2 guests who will be arriving on a Friday mid afternoon in a couple weeks and staying thru till Monday. I just received word that sewer work will be happening in our building Friday and Saturday so no water from 9a-5p both days. I alerted the gu... Latest reply by Winston11
    I have noticed that I no longer receive reviews that appear on my listing's page. Now, all of my guests' reviews appear on my Host page. Is this due to a change in the way that Air BNB wants to process reviews? Has anyone else noticed this? I find that re... Latest reply by Kyle94
    I am just about to take on my first airbnb co-host listing which is a service I want to keep expanding. I am just looking into what, if any insurance coverage I need to take out to cover me for this type of work so just wanted to ask other co-hosts what s... Latest reply by Aisling10
    Last week there was a group of guest check out our property, our cleaner came over the property found our there was stain on the sheet that we were not able to clean it, we took a photo and submit a request to claim the damage fee from the guest. The very... Latest reply by Mike446
    Suggested Feature: Would anyone else like Airbnb to make guests' ratings on other hosts public from their profile? This would give the owners a chance to check a guests' history of ratings so we can see if they are this type of guest who complains abou... Latest reply by Stacey69