What Hosts are saying

Guest had booked way back in May. They are set to stay next Thursday, and they just canceled. I have a strick refund policy set (to protect my interest on these prime dates) so they get half their money back. They are requesting the rest of it. In thei... Latest reply by Lori83
    The guest built a fire in the fireplace and said that a log fell and hit the glass causing it to break. Should they be held responsible to fix the broken fireplace cover glass? Latest reply by Kimberly54
    What is your opinion of SuperHost classification and requirements?I personally don't think it is fair or really achievable. It is specifically for people who are running a bed/breakfast or hotel like revolving door, they should have a different classifica... Latest reply by James548
    • 06a872_d6b53b7d359c49cd839134e1166f1360-mv2.jpg
    Hi everyone, I am concerned that Airbnb passes on all bank charges to hosts when making payouts through wire transfer. In my last 2 payouts, there was Airbnb's bank ($26), the corressponding bank ($20), and my bank (~$13). In total, about $60. Question is... Latest reply by Carol-Lee1
    Is it me or is there a glitch in the system. I declined a guest because I am not ready to begin scheduling for next July. I simply said I would begin accepting reservations in January. I must have received at the least 5 notifications from airbnb telling... Latest reply by Shondale0