What Hosts are saying

I work very hard as a host for any guests who visit Scotland via the Airbnb site. However, while I do the work Airbnb take the money and become rich. I have often received notifications via email that a payment will be made into my bank account, but the... Latest reply by Alexandra291
    Hi Guys heres the situation:I am in the process of adding all 12 of my listings to a different AirBnb account. This is required by AirBnb so they can integrate my listings with the property management software that Im using. The listing info, photos, rate... Latest reply by David126
    MIAMI BEACH HOSTS UNITE! Miami Beach Hosts UNITE! Hurricane Irma has come and gone, not too much damage to the palm trees and NO STRUCTURAL DAMAGE TO CONDOMINIUMS!! Many of my guests are cancelling for the entire month of September and AIRBNB IS GIVI... Latest reply by Kimberly54
    If you get help from a family member or trusted friend, we want to make it easier for you to share hosting responsibilities. We are rolling out a new feature that allows you to add an additional host to help you manage your listing. Will you be adding a... Latest reply by Helena153
    • Additional Hosts
    Hi, I have found a co-host and agred to share earnings, had a bunch of bookings done (starting now for the next two weeks). The co-host and I have agreed to transfer the co-hosting to a friend. What happens if I do this now:- Does the co-host that gets re... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    A fun story...a lady books my home with almost no profile and a picture of a cartoon character. I am cautious so I message her to kindly with advice that as a new member to the airbnb community she should complete her profile and photo and tell me a bit a... Latest reply by Anastassia2
    I am new to Airbnb and I had a guest inquire yesterday to book my place. He stated he would book later on that evening which he didnt. In the meantime someone else booked. This morning I got a message from the first guy who said that he got an email from ... Latest reply by Kelly149