What Hosts are saying

Hi there. I have a query that I haven't been able to find the answer for in the help section or google. Sometimes we just get a random message from a guest that says: “This email is covered by the disclaimer found at the end of the message.” and that's it...
    Hello! The guests who are staying in my apartment just asked if an extra guest can stay in the apartment tonight (it's their last night). Over two people we charge 15€ extra. I checked a change in the reservation but it seems like I can change it for the ... Latest reply by Steve143
    So I got this guest and this was her review. Full of inconsistancies and lies. Further, her complaint is that she communicated with me that she would arrive at 5am-6am to drop off her bags, but there was no knock on my door until 7am, which I went out to ... Latest reply by Cat-Phuong0
    Dear community, For the first time, we're in the following case: we have Instant Book turned on, but we've received a Reservation request from a Korean guest.Normally it should be either confirmed booking or booking inquiry.We have zero info about the gue... Latest reply by Cat-Phuong0
    I am a host.I had a booking and advised the guest that there had been a maintenance problem with the property.I offered the guest the opportunity to cancel.The guest chose to do so.Airbnb has now recorded a review that I cancelled. This is false but there... Latest reply by Fred13
    I've been hosting for a few years and rent out my whole house and this happens all the time that guests leave all the lights on when they've gone to bed or they leave lights on the day they check out. Electricity is expensive!! Do I just put up with it? I... Latest reply by Fred13
    A guest booked with us and told us it'd be her and a friend. Less than a week before arrival she mentioned in a message that they had another friend unexpectedly join the trip and for a few of the nights of her stay, two friends will be in our room and sh... Latest reply by Farah1