What Hosts are saying

Perhaps I am looking for a place to vent and sorry for making this so long, but I have a guest in my home for 3 days. I should specify this is not my home this is a secondary home that I chose to Airbnb because of the flexibility Airbnb allows. What I am ... Latest reply by Krystal16
    Hi there, I have just listed a second property on airbbnb and have been a host for 3 years and never had any problem with guests.I just recieved a pre approval for a young man with no reviews on his profile on him and his only conversation is about our sp... Latest reply by Christine297
    Hello, I want to rent to someone for 1 night without a cleaning fee, but I want my later avilable dates to have the cleaning fee if people choose to reserve. Can I confirm the 1 night reservation, then change my cleaninbg fee back to what it was, and the ... Latest reply by Nutth0
    Hello I just started a new listing in Antibes , France "T3 au bord de la mer", but when I tried to verify online, none of the dates is available.I double checked my listing settings, all dates are available for at least 3 months in the futurePlease kindly... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi There, I am having a continuing problem with my Base Price; I use Tokeet to set my rates, which can vary fom £50pn to £105pn - the base price for my property keeps changing itself to £110 rather than the £58 I keep manually changing it to several time... Latest reply by Gilbert35