What Hosts are saying

Hi Airbnb Community,We are new to Airbnb and have had mainly good experiences but I need advice on reviewing our weekend guests.The person booking our house did not come with 4 guests who were working in the area for the weekend.The first two fellas were ... Latest reply by Vicki83
    I rent a boat out of my marina for guests. The bylaws of the marina say I can't run a commercial business out of my slip. Each slip is owned like a condo. There are people who sublet their slips to other boaters, like a season at a time, and this is acce... Latest reply by Mark26
    Hello everybody! Being a host is a wonderful experience. Sometimes your guests choose to be more private, but sometimes they choose to be more interactive/talkative. During my time being a host, I have had several times that I have had somewhat si... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    • Friendship
    Hi, Normally, at least one potential guest(s) saves my listing per day, it has been over a week, and nothing; and, my bookings also went completely dead. My reviews are good, something is clearly not right, I even lowered the price to practically nothing... Latest reply by Sue251
    Hi Everyone, We let out our Holiday House at the Beach on AirBnB and just this last weekend have recieved a Noise Complaint from one of our neighbours We do not reside in the house, but have a local real estate agent that manages it for us. Just intere... Latest reply by Willow3
    Hi, we have a house in Crete which we have been hosting for just over a year. We have many guest's that stay from 2-5 nights (as well as those who book for longer periods of time) as they are touring the Island and some book once they have arrived and ar... Latest reply by Marzena4
    My listing has a base price of 120 euros and yet the weekly shows 527 even though the discounts are set at 0%.There is something wrong and potential guests are seeing this and getting confused Latest reply by Luis162