What Hosts are saying

My experience with support has been pretty bad. The agents are friendly and eager to help but clearly lack training. Some of my experiences: 1. When I was first starting my listing, I couldnt figure out how to populate the calendar before publishing the l... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi, I just received an instant books for May 2018. I discovered my wife has invited friends that same weekend. Am I able to cancel the airbnb instant book and if so, what are the penalties? Also will I receive a review from the cancellad guest? Or should... Latest reply by Natasha-And-Dale0
    I have been surfing online all night for media coverage of Airbnb, and it seems that the biggest complaint from all is the controversial review system. Is it successful? Yes, it has managed to prevent Airbnb from becoming another Craigslist. It is unsucce... Latest reply by Farah1
    I have a friend that I referred and he signed up and is a host too. We have had occasion where one of us was booked or couldn't offer what a guest was looking for but the other one of us did and we wanted to be able to refer guests to each other. Is there... Latest reply by Nina-and-Anders0
    1. I noticed that most of the time when Airbnb give a callback/follow-up call, it appears as "unknown". With the # of scammers nowadays, I would not answer a call from "unknown". Other than the fact that it looks like a scam, it also looks unprofessional.... Latest reply by Lizzie