What Hosts are saying

I have a private room rental in Sedona that usually runs 40% full monthly. In the past week, I have received multi-day requests from 2 women, and 2 men. All used instant booking. What are the odds all these people are from the same small town (pop 1150)... Latest reply by Sean-And-Kimi0
    Why do hosts have only LIMITED cancellation period choices of either 1 day or 5 days? Shouldn't hosts be able to offer a 3-day cancellation policy? I feel that five days is unfair to the guest(s), and one day is not long enough to fill the vacancy.Airbn... Latest reply by Jann3
    I had some guests who arrived last year in August of 2016. They literally stayed at the apartment for no more than three hours - they used the swimming pool, the towels and had a siesta in the bed. They then left and called me to say that they had had a... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    I like Airbnb's concept and the creativity that you offer. However, I am not a fan of the lack of rate and listing integrity that the other homeowners offer. I have no intention of lowering my rates to get clients, nor will I list my property like my neig... Latest reply by Christian65
    Hi, We are AirBnb Hosts and are looking for an extra Airbnb mug that someone might still have and does not need anymore... Do you have one are might know how to get one? Thanks- Gregg and Maril Parker
    Hey there, fellow hosts! Hoping you can give me some advice to improve my booking rate. I'll share some data points and feel free to ask questions. - Have two units in my house (main floor and lower floor)- Previously only rented my main floor, but added... Latest reply by Travis24