What Hosts are saying

I'm having a somewhat uncomfortable situation with a perspective guest at the moment.He has booked 3 nights. After booking, he sent me a message informing that he will be coming at 5 A.M. (of the first night). I do not offer a 24 hour check-in and as is ... Latest reply by Huma0
    I recently had my first "bad" review - I knew he was a difficult guest and I had discussed my disappointment with my hosting expericence with him in a direct message before either of us submitted our reviews. My discussion about the state he left my plac... Latest reply by Gail86
    I am slow I guess, when I setup the room for rent I clicked on the one that sounded fair to the guests. The lowest one, cancel 24 hours prior and get your money back. I should have paid attenention to the other page that also says they get money back for... Latest reply by Jann3
    Hello everybody! Hosting can often be quite tiring and sometimes it's nice to share this with someone. I was wondering if any you get help from your partner, friends, co-hosts, or perhaps use a managing/cleaning company to give you a hand with your p... Latest reply by Jeanne52
    • Partner in crime 2.0.png
    I feel like my home is become a theme park for some people. They dont leave and go out to visit the area, or eat or hike or do much other than sit in my home 24/7. I am trying to think of a nice way to suggest I am here for a bed and bath and that is ho... Latest reply by Cheri2
    Hello, I have a listing that is available from today July 17 onwards on my calender; however in preview listing or when opening from different account, any date for the future appears unavailable "dates not available" Thanks in advance for your assistance... Latest reply by Lizzie