What Hosts are saying

Hello Airbnb'ers, Be careful of someone calling themselves [personal information hidden]... He has mirrored the images for my property and is now selling and taking bookings on airbnb. Fortunatley one of my repeat guests brought this to my attention thi... Latest reply by Jessica381
    Recently I've been thinking that Airbnb is just becoming too greedy with its 'service' fees and exorbitant exchange rates. When I asked what the service fee was about, I was told it was for website maintenance and mediation costs - but when you consider ... Latest reply by Sissa0
    Hi everyone, So, at the moment I'm having sort of an issue with my current guest. I've been a host since april and never had any problems (only 5 star reviews). However, this person is different. The current guest is the longest staying guest I ever had (... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello from Annapolis, MD! I am uncertain how many people who are part of Airbnb remain in the home when their guests are staying over for the weekend. How do most people handle sharing space? I have done it both ways, vacating the premises and remai... Latest reply by Myrna8
    This goes out to you Brian Chesky, Cofounder Airbnb. I have had such a wonderful time hosting some truly amazing people on ABNB site, I have met custom boat builders through 10k runners traveling the world. What I must say is they brought their pets an...
    I am new to Airbnb. I have received a reservation which is marked as "pending." I think this is because I had previously blocked the date but I wish to now unblock it and accept the reservation. There is no option for me to accept it. Please help. Latest reply by Linda108