What Hosts are saying

Hello! Had our first bad experience, have only had 4 groups so far. Wondering how much detail I should go into the review. Here is a detailed version of what happened: Unfortunately Ji's group was a headache from start to finish. I saw their booking was ... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hello everyoneI have a hostel and the price I sell usuelly for 1 bed so I was confuse when the guest book even they are more than one but the price totally still for only one person do I need to set up something els? Thank you so much.
    hi..i've set my payout preferences AFTER the guest reservation. he already paid for the stay. however, my transaction history still empty. Its already 7 days after the guest checked out, so i want to know if the payout process is still ongoing or not? Latest reply by Sinaya0
    I have been hosting for awhile and am now listing a twin bedroom. I want to charge an amount for the room, with extra charge for second guest. I have been on additional pricing and am not getting an option to do this, although I see other hosts have achie... Latest reply by Dorothy-And-Duncan0
    So our family has been hosting for some time. We consider ourselves diverse and globally minded, have done extenisve world travel, I think more so than your average American family. But we keep having these same overwhelming challenges with guest from a... Latest reply by Wolf-Family0
    So far, I've had lovely, friendly guests. However, I'm currently hosting two ladies who are not especially awful or anything but are higher-maintenance than I expected and it's stressing me out. The first night they were here, they woke us up at 11pm to a... Latest reply by Mary450
    Hi Hosts,I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong here. The guest and I have agreed on the rate over messaging and I tried to modify the booking booking to reflect the new rate. However when the guest is receiving the modification, it is reading $30 more than... Latest reply by Mandi3