What Hosts are saying

It seems more and more cities making short term rental complicated. What are the ins and outs of the long term rental? Beside the fact we need to reduce the nighly rate by 30% or so. Where do long term renter like corporate renter look for their ho... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Please can someone help and advice me how and to who I have to address the application for a home destroyed inventory (a large double bed) that has been broken 4 night ago after Ultra Party in Split ( Croatia ) by our guests? The guests admitted tha... Latest reply by Adriana100
    • krevet1.jpg
    • krevet3.jpg
    • krevet4.jpg
    My property is remote and I manage it remotely. My cleaner prepares it for me, however it is self check-in and I rely on the honesty of my guests.My question relates to fluctuating guest numbers throughout the stay. EXAMPLE:Let's say I have a minimum rate... Latest reply by Marie82
    With Airbnb being such a global phenomenon we are constantly getting new users all the time. Most of these users don't understand that Airbnb is a community built on trust. I've recently been getting a ton of requests from guests with 0 reviews and 1-2 ve... Latest reply by Helen350
    If I search for my property it is only listed as a property for 5 or 6 guests - I have specified 6 in the listing. If I search for a property for 4 guest for example, my property does not get listed, although I would be happy for the property to be used f... Latest reply by Eustace1
    Good morning everybody. Just looking for a little information please. I had a lady who booked, paid AirBnB and then accidentally cancelled her reservation, due to unfamiliarity with the app. AirBnB advised me of the cancellation and opened up the dates... Latest reply by Derek157
    Does anyone know why I keep getting a "Needs Improvement" link on my site which then tells me I have negative one star in "overall rating"? My guests have been very happy, and my page shows a 5 star rating from all of my guests... What is going on? Latest reply by Carolyn419
    Hi All,I am new to Air BnB and have hosted 5 people over the past 3 weeks and found my reviews to be a kick in the gut. The first had said my bathroom had grime, and when I cleaned it, I saw no sign of grime.The second said my location and value were 4 st... Latest reply by Sarah977