What Hosts are saying

I wrote a very nagative review on a very nice group ba MISTAKE, hit the wrong person because of same Vorname. I want to erase it and change to the guest involved. How ?? Latest reply by Denis369
    Hi all I just received an inquiry from a guest with three positive reviews. I went to look at them, and they are all identical. Same host, same date. Four words only. "Great guest. Strongly Recommend!" Guest joined in April, zero profile. Location given ... Latest reply by Michelle53
    We charge for a second guest. Also have strict no visitors/no extra people can sneak in policy in ‘house rules.’ This guy books - but pays for 2. He offers this explanation:‘So far I am confirming myself for the stay but willing to account for a 2nd guest... Latest reply by Helen744
    What do you think of the Guest compliments check off list when a guest leaves a review? it currently appears on devices not on desktops. Thoughtfull Touches Outstanding Hospitality Sparkling Clean Quick Response Amazing Amenities Stylish Place Local Tips Latest reply by Teresa--Terri-0
    Hi all, I recently had my house trashed by a guest - including some long term damage. That guest was verified and had quite a few positive reviews. There was evidence of drugs including strong pot smell throughout the house and based on other signs hard d... Latest reply by Chris11539
    Hi everyoneI am presently in the process of setting up my Airbnb in Perth AustraliaI'm finding the whole insurance thing quite confusing. I have a quote from Youi for basic landlord insurance, they know it's an Airbnb.But, it's the contents I'm strugglin... Latest reply by Nick1742
    Hi there, I had a guest stay and unfortunately there was a small stain on the duvet cover. The guest didn't say anything about this until checking out. After checking out, the guest requested a full refund. I agreed to refund in full, and arranged for thi... Latest reply by Rebecca181
    Hi, All! I have a little bit of a missing key situation from a guest that is currently staying with me, and I'm looking for advice. For reference, I rent a single bedroom in my apartment, which is part of a 2 apartment building. The enterence to the apar... Latest reply by Lauren2299
    Hi All, I need your opinion: My listing is a Studio type room that has it's own entrance via the back door. It has a Television, small table for dining, basic amenities (coffee machine, small fridge etc) and private bathroom. At the moment I have the plac... Latest reply by Laura3947