What Hosts are saying

Hi I've rented through Airbnb a couple of times but never hosted or posted- hence the newbie status. My family and I are travelling for a month later this year and looking at renting out our home for the time that we are away. We have some great neighbour... Latest reply by David6
    Hey fellow hosts — after years of using Airbnb with wonderful results, I'm all of a sudden seeing a weird issue. I've never in the past had a problem with the "party size" being incorrect. It's always been 8, 12, 11, generally accurate to the guests' part... Latest reply by Evan36
    I noticed that Airbnb was not emailing me notifications of their payouts and I have not received any payout to my bank for the last 3 guests. I spoke to Airbnb today which let me know that this is an engineering issue - they are aware of it happening to ... Latest reply by Becky103
    Hi, I just published my listing Sunday evening and got two requests to book one private room in my house for 4 nights in early August. One party booked them after I answered a couple of questions. In my listing I state that the whole house might be availa... Latest reply by Jim472
    We got a review last week and it shows at the END instead of most recently. Has anyone else seen this? I'd like to report to Support. Also note that if I have a bad experience and my Host knows it, she can choose NOT to leave a review so that my sub-par... Latest reply by Vishnu5