What Hosts are saying

I have recently had a reservation request (unfortunately not through Airbnb) for a fairly high profile Australian who needs to be in this area for a specific event.This request got me thinking.......Given the opportunity, who, on this planet would you mos... Latest reply by Nathan233
    Hi All, I am the director of Seren Property Ltd, we are a Co hosting company - if anyone is looking for a co host please get in touch - sahbookings@gmail.com
    I booked a shoot and had someone accept, I was told the he'd contact me. Now a few days later I try to find the contact info only to find it gone completely. Anyone else experienced this problem?
    Greetings ~ I thought I would take some time to set out how the Airbnb reservation process is intended to work in an effort to provide some clarity. As you know, hosts are unable to see a lot of guest information when a reservation request or enquiry is r... Latest reply by Jeff-And-Mary0
    • comic.jpg
    I have just started airbnb, and not included kitchen, providing tea/coffee facilities plates and cutlery for bringing food in. It seems that peogle are not reading the listing and surprised. I have two dogs and my husband and myself work part time therefo... Latest reply by Cindy513