What Hosts are saying

I am thinking of including some language about reviews in the house book. I remember someone even put an article in theirs. I would like to make it simple but to the point. Something like: A WORD ABOUT REVIEWSAirbnb assigns a lot of value to reviews. If I... Latest reply by John1574
    Hello fellow AirbnbersI started this venture at the beginning of August and was delighted to get bookings straight away and then regularly to fill the month of August and into September.I have had 11 5 star wonderful reviews and no problems that I am awa... Latest reply by Elena87
    I am nervous to review our last guests - I have all 5 star reviews so far and I'm afraid of what they will say. My husband checked them in, it wasn't the person who booked and so we didn't see them until check out and so we had no opportunity to build a ... Latest reply by Laura-and-Val0
    I see in the terms and conditions of the host guarantee that animals are not covered, but what about stuff like aquariums, bird cages and such? What if you have to get a new one due to leaks or other damages? And for an old aquarium it's unlikely that y... Latest reply by Витя0