What Hosts are saying

Have you ever declined a guest who made you uncomfortable, only to have him say he'll be booking your unit again in the future? Can they do that? We allow instant booking but this guest came in as a request because he didn't have all the necessary require... Latest reply by Kath9
    Just wanted to warn host to be careful about renting when you are not supposed to. I booked a room and my host got evicted 6 days before I was to arrive. Apparently he was not supposed to sublease. Was very hard to find a place at the last minute. My cu... Latest reply by Lisa1831
    HiRecently I was chastised by a guest for not having a ‘welcome pack’. She said that I was the only host that doesnt provide one and she felt that ‘ I didn’t care about my guests’Heres a list of my welcome thingstea, coffee, sugar all individually wrapp... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hey there everyone, In the modern world we live in there are a multitude of ways we can contact each other. As an Airbnb host, you may use a number of different electrical devices to make sure you can easily reply to a message from a guest or update yo... Latest reply by Miloud0
    • Communication.jpg
    Hello we own apartments in Greece and want to rent them with Airbnb and other platforms. Unfortunately, I hardly speak Greek and got problems to understand the tax system and what i have to do as a host in greece. I am from Germany myself and speak German... Latest reply by Helen3
    http://nbr.com/2019/04/30/marriott-and-airbnb-switching-roles/Just curious to see how it will all pan out... also booking.com made several changes recently, making it a more viable platform for hosts. Enjoy Latest reply by Inna22
    I have read all the articles and have heard all of the explanations from airbnb regarding search results, algorithms and listings. The one thing I have not been able to get a clear answer on is why certain 'hosts' that are actually businesses with multipl...