What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, This is my first post here in the airbnb community I am not sure if this has ever been proposed, but I would love for AirBNB to have some sort of an annual award/recognition plaque for superhosts but for each and every city. As far I know, ... Latest reply by Boris145
    Hello, I started this Airb listing of pure Japanese style house I heritaged 1y ago. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/24686755?locale=en I tried hosting and it proved to be that 80%+ users are from foreign nationals, which little did I expected.I started try ... Latest reply by Nakayama0
    Dont know how to create a new conversation because each time I am opening up there is something new.... how do others feel about how many pages it now takes to do a review, there was nothing wrong with the old one and who in their right mind thinks its ok... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi everyone, we just had a very suspicious incident where two girls had arrived that we saw through our security cameras. We didn’t have any guests that we’re expecting to arrive that night and yet they knew the code to our lockbox and someone had texted ... Latest reply by Ryan727
    I am fairly new as a host, (less than year), however I am unsure if I am going to continue hosting with Airbnb. I had a guest book 2 months ago for a 32 day rental and the day before arrival, they cancelled the reservation supposedly due to health issue.... Latest reply by Jennifer1706
    “Brian wants to create a studio,” one source said. The mentality: “Let’s do shows. Let’s do films, because we want to be travel-everything" Brian likes big, splashy things” On Wednesday, Reuters eported Airbnb is investing heavily into original programmin... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    I would like to warn hosts particularily hosts in Spain about a guest I had recently Yolanda only stayed for 3 nights then 5 days later I get a claim for a refund from AIRBNB saying she was unhappy with the cleaning. After some messaging back and forth wi... Latest reply by David6
    The new user interface doesn't allow me to see what guest has to pay in total (after taxes) when I am trying to send a special offer. I am unable to decide on the exact price.
    Hi fellow hosts hope you are all well, yesterday night at 2200 I received a booking for a guest arriving at 1500 today, I am on instant book but thought i had set 1 days notice required before arrival. I was wrong big style!!!!!!!!!! If you go into AVAILA... Latest reply by Thu5