What Hosts are saying

Huge change (in my account) since today:BREAKDOWN FOR GUEST STAR RATINGS Is Airbnb taking away an IMPORTANT tool from hosts??? - NO visible "guest star" breakdown anymore???- WE CAN'T SEE recommendations (given by hosts to guests/thumbs UP/DOWN) anymore??... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    • Brooke (1).png
    Hello everyone, As many of you know, Laura Chambers (lead the team at Airbnb that’s dedicated to helping hosts succeed) and I recently went on a world host listening tour where we met and heard from some amazing hosts from our incredible community. ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    • Community Spotlight.png
    • 20190406_Airbnb_Chambers_Sydney_037.JPG
    • Screenshot 2019-04-25 at 19.09.32.png
    Hello, I have just joined Airbnb as a host and hope the community can help. I am looking into using Payoneer; however, on their website, it provides [3] different account types:1. Freelancer, agency or service provider - which I believe is the correct one... Latest reply by Miloud0
    The aim of this new law is to limit the number of days, guests and income for South African Airbnb hosts. The reason they say is that Airbnb is destroying Tourism, which is ridiculous as the people using Airbnb are tourists. The reality is that "overprice...
    Monty Python's John Cleese once said "And now for something completely different"! We have been seeing footage on news services of many places on earth that have been subject to flooding over the past 5 months.I feel sorry for those affected, but here ... Latest reply by Robin4
    • john-cleese-youtube.jpg
    • Bom 30.04.19.png
    • Bom Radar 30.04.2019.png
    I used to see stars given by guests, can't find it anymore.I always have good written reviews but i only have 68% five stars reviews, i have absolutely no idea what can be wrong or which guest gave a global 4 star, when they all like the stay. Its very ha... Latest reply by Jonathan6
    Hey there everyone, For some of us, our listing is also our home or at least in a place we are familiar with from childhood. I’ve been speaking with tons of Hosts and there’s one thing you all have in common - the love and knowledge you have for your v... Latest reply by Stephanie
    • Attractions.jpg