What Hosts are saying

Hey Community! If you haven't had a chance to read the entire article in the New Yorker this week yet, thought I'd post a link here. It is balanced and reflects the challenges of communities and hosts really thoughtfully.https://www.newyorker.com/magazine...
    Hello all! I've been hosting for a few years in various locations and am currently a super host with nearly 90% 5 star reviews. Time to time I run into this very specific situation and haven't been able to figure how to best handle—I'm curious to hear you... Latest reply by Jarno1
    Hello all, i am a host and im looking to co host an apartment in athens, thank you
    Hi there, I have a condo in South Beach. I have a booking for it but I am out of town during this trip. I was wondering if there is a company that provides a service to checkin and checkout the guests on your behalf. Thanks!-Magic Latest reply by Edward295
    Hi all would love to get some feedback on this new thing - air BnB plus - we have found that we cannot apply to belong here in Melbourne any longer - but we have been totally frozen out of visibility with our listing as a Superhost . No bookings at all s...
    To all host in the Philippines who have installed a digital lock on their apartment, can you recommend any company who can supply and install these smart lock? I am planning to install one in my apartment so my guest can do self check-in. Are the locks r... Latest reply by Paul-Christian0
    Hey there everyone, It’s that time of the year when in some parts of the world, the seasons are beginning to change and this symbolises a good opportunity to have a good old clean out, spruce up, or complete reorganisation. Here in the UK, many p... Latest reply by Helen427
    • Spring clean.jpg
    Thanks everyone for coming along. Rain, hail or storms couldn't keep our eager and friendly hosts away from our Airbnb Meetup in South Perth on 21st May. We had a great turnout despite the weather. It was a chance to see familiar faces (hi Chris and Jan... Latest reply by Robby12