What Hosts are saying

My guest canceled after the first night of her 21 night reservation. Since it was prior to 24 hrs, I was supposed to receive the payout for 2 nights. I received the following email from Airbnb (certain things "x'ed" out): "Hi Anna,We regret to inform you ... Latest reply by Shirley88
    The number of guests changed on the 'started' reservation, so then I went to Change o Cancel Reservation option, select Change Reservation and I did change the number of guest from 3 to 6.A message pop-up saying "Reservation has already started. You canno... Latest reply by Fernando225
    A regra diz que eu só podemos ver a avaliação que recebemos se nós fizermos uma avaliação em resposta. Mas o que acontece se o anfitrião tiver certeza de que irá receber uma avaliação negativa, e não avaliar o hóspede para evitar que essa avaliação negati... Latest reply by Patty168
    Help! We have a guest who has booked to stay but there booking is showing as “awaiting payment”. We are in NZ and the guest has booked from Lao. The guest is intending on staying and is trying to make payment on her side but she says there’s no “pay” opti... Latest reply by Fabian200
    Hello hosts! I had an odd/uncomfortable situation occur today, and am wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience and how it was handled. We rent out a full garden-level apartment, which is directly below our house. We had a guest check out yes... Latest reply by Isabel621
    Hi, I'm having troubles adding a payout method. These are the steps I do:- go to "Account" > payout preferences > add payout method ;- I insert my address details > Next- A page opens up "https://www.envoytransfers.com/" where I need to insert my bank det... Latest reply by Heriberto9