What Hosts are saying

There is a new trend amoungest you crawd to join airbnb using someone elses and bank detailsthen once they get the keys they contacy every to join the party airbnb will not allow us to check their id as they say it has been checked i have had 4 of my apar... Latest reply by Julie143
    We had a guest who thoroughly enjoyed her stay and left after checkout time. She said she would give us a really good review. It's been 10 days and she didn't review. Is there anything we can do? I think Airbnb closes the review option at 14 days doesn't ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    We own a waterfront cottage that we have been very successful at renting out - almost too successful. We are finding that with the demand, there isn't much time left available for us, friends and family. I'd like to be able to make the same amount of mo... Latest reply by Rebecca181
    @Airbnb Here's a suggestion that would make claims, cancellations, review issues, and everything else easier and more efficient for hosts, guests, and Airbnb itself. Instead of having your front line CS personnel trying to handle all manner of issues, h... Latest reply by Danute1
    Hi all, I was wondering (hoping) if someone knew of a way that I can still use smart pricing, however set a different minimum amount for weekday stay, to weekend nights.I live in a city with large events on pretty much every weekend through the summer (bu... Latest reply by George591
    I'm a new Host in the UK and I recently had a large group of guests book (my property sleeps 23). They wanted to choose Split Payments but apparently it didn't work - I'm not sure exactly how it didn't work, but does anyone know why it wouldn't have worke... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi All, I'm looking for some advice/insight. I have two ground floor flats based 30 mins away from Oxford and I wanted to know if anyone else has benefited (or not) more from hosting the property on Airbnb rather than renting it out? Also, I wanted an id... Latest reply by Alexandra316