What Hosts are saying

Hola qué tal!Tengo establecidas reglas de asignación de pago para mis propiedades, pero quisiera saber en ese caso la tarifa de limpieza a qué cuenta va? Se va al método establecido como pre-determinado?Saludos,Tania
    Like many hosts, we have several listings but only a limited set of some assets. Example? We have 5 listings but only 1 Pack-n-Play (playard, baby jail), 3 parking spaces, etc. It's very hard to track our commitments of these items when the requests fo...
    He booked 20 euro a night per room for few days.And preholiday price for 2 days (the ones he wanna extend for) is 24 euro a night per a room.He completely takes my brain out saying: "Why your price is SUDDENLY SO HIGH for the next few days?Is it because ... Latest reply by Olga464
    Im a Superhost in Ireland and with Airbnb for 3 1/2 years, for all of which time I have been with Liberty Insurance who when phoned when I started, confirmed that I was covered, (Ive only small house with only 1 spare bedroom as well as my own and would j... Latest reply by Susan17
    Hi please could someone let me know how I ads a description to my property I am listing, I can’t seem to find anywhere to write it (I am setting it up from my phone). Also, is there a way I can list the house at a different nightly rate depending on the...
    Our most recent state budget has verbiage that allows local communities (cities, towns, etc) to limit short-term rentals (such as Airbnb and VRBO) to a minimum of 7 days and a maximum of 180 days/year. Our local city commission is forming a task force to ...
    Since I began hosting in January, I've had limited but substantive interactions with AirBnB. In my opinion, they seem a somewhat antihost. My issue is regarding their 'automatic' refund policy. I had a guest book a long term reservation from Feb. 1st thro... Latest reply by Quincy
    I am active on a few different information sites and today was spent on another of those.The above question came to me as a 'public' question......What are the new features of Airbnb for hosts in 2019? Here was my answer....."Fewer and fewer privileges! A... Latest reply by Susan17