What Hosts are saying

Hello I have a beautiful 6 room, 1000' condo on the Caloosahatcheee River in Fort Myers. We are less then a mile from the historic downtown area and the local State and Federal courts. I think that I can provide this condo on AIRBNB and attract a price... Latest reply by Roger306
    Hello, DO any of you have a rental agreement you use for the Airbb listing ? Is there a template anywhere for PA ? Thank youHilal
    Oi..Meu nome no airbnb é Dilú....Moro em Ribeirão Preto e um amigo que tem uma Imobiliária me pediu ajuda para dar uma palestra sobre Airbnb...só que como empresa não me sinto segura para fazer isso.....então preciso de ajuda nesse assunto.Existe alguem n...
    Hello All New host here...still learning the ropes on rapid learning curve but loving it! So probably a stupid question...when my guest leaves, how do I leave feedback right away? At the moment I am waiting for email prompt but would rather just get on i... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    home keys back? For example, my check out time for the guests is 12:00 midday. Guest asks to keep the luggage till 13:30 because his train is late, and he has no place for the luggage etc. And doesn't wanna give me keys back saying: " I will return at 13... Latest reply by Olga464
    The city of Paris authorities is suing Airbnb for publishing illegally rental listing, without the proper documentation, is this harbinger of things to come. Apparently, there are over one thousand such listings in Paris! Airbnb is contesting the claims,...
    As hosts we try to give our guests good value. Obviously there is a limit to what we can provide but by judicious shopping you would be amazed at how much value it is possible to put into a listing. All my guests (except those few who simply want to clean... Latest reply by Robin4
    • IMG20190207181303.jpg
    • IMG20190207180505.jpg
    She messaged to say they were unable to come and could she cancel, I said she could try via the Airbnb website but but cancellation policy was 48 hours prior to arrival, she then managed via the website to ask to change the date to a future one and it was... Latest reply by Amanda842