What Hosts are saying

I have ended the use of my kitchen after several issues. Each room has a microwave and coffee maker and I also purchased a refrigerator for guest use. I found if people used my refrigerator, first it became to much, or they forgot the food, or once they... Latest reply by Jessie100
    I had a most distressing experience with a guest recently and I’m beginning to hear that this can be a common thing to acquire free or cheap accommodation. I had a group of 3 stay in our cottage and when I checked on them the next day after they arrived (... Latest reply by Ben551
    I want to add my wife’s email and phone number to the profile so she also gets messages from guests. I’ve not found a way to do this. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Anyone know the reason why the superhost criteria is changing? I don't book that often on purpose, and have long bookings (month, 10 days,etc), so now i will lose superhost in april, because of this. Seems to me that this going to be bad for those of us... Latest reply by Susan151
    Hi all, I run a premium, all natural, vegan haircare line called Luxemore London. I am seeking airbnb hosts whom may be interested in some high-quality bathroom amenities. I can provide liquid shampoos and conditioners and/or a hair and body bar (all-in-o... Latest reply by Annie601