What Hosts are saying

I am a single female. I host on AirBnB and provide a bedroom and bathroom for my guests. The kitchen and lounge are shared space.AirBnB offered the opportunity to restrict booking to guests who had previous recommendations from other AirBnB hosts to book ... Latest reply by Robin4
    Bonjour, je recherche un service de conceiergerie pour 3 appartements sur le sud d'Angers pour les mois de Juillet et Aout 2019. Merci de me contacter si cela peut vous intéresser ou si vous avez des contacts. Bonne journée. Merci d'avance
    I receive all text messages that AirBnB sends me, but when I try to reply to one by text, I always get the message, "To reply, please visit airbnb.com or use the Airbnb app." So it only works one way. Why would that be? My phone carrier is Choice Wireless... Latest reply by Bob39
    A guest just cancelled a 2-night reservation because her father just died, the trip was for them, and I want to give her a full refund.My nightly rate is $199 and my cancellation policy is Strict. An email message I received from AirBnB says: "Per your ca... Latest reply by Bob39
    We have guests in our villa. One of the bedroom AC broke down on 30/12 at night. All AC companies/supply providers are closed until the day they check out. We provided mobile AC unis (2 of them) they keep complaining that it's not enough and they're hot, ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Is it possible to set the reservation policy to Strict, (so they cannot cancel for no reason) for only some days of the year? Exactly how a hotel would do it; for example? Or a cancellation fee, of a certain % of the rooms price. (25% of room price within... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi All, has anyone experienced an error with the Instant book feature not working?We Have "Instant book" on on both our listings yet we do not appear in searched where the Instant book filter is on.And on our listings the "Request to Book" button shows.We... Latest reply by Cl4
    Dear partner, Just want to share that i have listed a new unique eco bamboo house in bali please visit our house www.airbnb.com/rooms/30703378 or one of you would like to have different experience of stay inside of rice field while hearing calming wate...