What Hosts are saying

I'll start off by stating what we did wrong, just to keep this totally transparent. When my partner and I began our Airbnb project, all we had to work with was our backyard and a vintage camper. We rented the camper, which was far from perfect (but very ... Latest reply by Emilia42
    • fig4.PNG
    • fig5.PNG
    Hello everyone! Only a few months into hosting, and already have had more then a few guests arriving at super late hours... My husband and I currently have our guest room listed. While we live on the listed premises, the late check-ins (after midnight) is... Latest reply by Barry-and-Lera0
    I replied to a review and then wanted to edit it and could not. This was most alarming. I wanted to reword it, but could not do so. I think this needs revision so hosts can edit within a certain period of time if 'submit' is pushed too quickly. As a ho... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi, I'm worried about a no show last night. We msged at 9 and called but got voicemail. Left a voicemail at half11 saying we left the doors open for ease if they get here v late. It's 7am and they didn't arrive. Called again and got voicemail - but phone ... Latest reply by Kath9
    Hello! I posed this question in October but recieved no replies so I thought I would try again. We live in a major city and often international flights are delayed. Our check in time is 4PM-9PM because we get up early for work so late check ins are gene... Latest reply by Suresh14
    Hi I am wondering if anybody knows how to have multiple daily stay minimums. I have my listings set at two days, but there are times when I would Iike it to increase it to 3 4 days such as Thanksgiving and Spring break, but not all of the other times. Tha... Latest reply by Effie11